Proposals Due: Friday, June 3, 2022
Calling all Healing to Wellness Court practitioners, training and technical assistance providers, researchers, scholars, and experts in the field. You are invited to submit a workshop proposal to present at the 2022 Tribal Healing to Wellness Court Enhancement Training
. Share your expertise, experience, and research with the key movers and shakers of the Wellness Court field.
TLPI is soliciting for workshop proposals that present the best practices in tribal justice, collaboration, and service delivery that enhance the capacity for adult, juvenile, family, veterans, and DUI/DWI Healing to Wellness Courts.
TLPI encourages proposals that detail innovative practices; specific how-to guidance; the integration of custom and tradition into the Wellness Court; screenings, assessment tools, and evidence-based practices that serve Native populations; planning guidance; and law enforcement/probation. Please visit our Prior Enhancement Training Materials
for a sampling of prior Enhancement Training topics and materials.
Workshop proposals will be selected based on their relevance to the field, engaging format, subject-matter expertise and training experience of the presenters, and supplemental materials.
- Workshops will be 1.25 hours (75 minutes)
- Workshops can have 1-3 presenters
- All materials will be posted on EnhancementTraining.org and WellnessCourts.org for attendees to access during, and subsequent to, the training
- When drafting your workshop proposal description, consider that this language could be used as the workshop description in conference materials
- Each Presenter’s Name
- Presenter(s)’ Title
- Presenter(s)’ Organization
- Presenter(s)’ Email
- Presenter(s)’ Biography (no more than 250 words)
- Workshop Title
- Workshop Description (no more than 250 words)
- Workshop Category: Adult Healing to Wellness Court, Juvenile/Family Treatment Court, Healing to Wellness team Members Roles, Veterans Treatment